Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Pat Farrell
Tabler Since: June ‘15
Hails From: Jersey Shore
Proud Alumni Of: University of Maryland
What is your role at Social Tables? Sales Associate
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Covering all the news fit to print as a general assignment newspaper reporter
What do you like to do outside of work? Attend shows at one of the many music venues here in the district, purchase excessive amounts of adidas sneakers, and read about said music and sneakers
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Everyday is a school day. I strive to learn something new everyday and I’m fortunate to be a part of a team with that same mindset.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: Chiavaris ’15 – Having only been on the team for a few weeks, this event really set the tone for my future days here at Social Tables – working hard and celebrating our victories together.
What makes you weird? I’m anti-sandwhich. There are exceptions of course, like a well made turkey club, but for the most part I’m anti-sandwhich. (and pro-rice bowl – RIP Shophouse)
Cheers from Peers:
- Thanks for always lending a hand!! Clearly your time working intl. leads went to good use 😉
- Pat – I love your approach of staying calm and collected on your calls. Feels like you’re there to help rather than sell, and that’s something I could learn from you!
- for closing their first deals!! yipeee!
- NICE JOB SPRINTING THIS MONTH TO HITTING GOAL!!! I am really happy to have you on the sales team! Let’s crush February!!!!
- Congrats on the first of many!
- Great job in the first month of SA@ST! Here’s to continuing to building on our foundation and crushing February!!
- Congrats on your first deal!!
- Nice first deal!
- Nice work so far this month. Great to see you pushing the team
- for being so close to goal!!
- Niiiiiice Deal at the buzzer #Cheers
- To my SA squad: Awesome job hitting goal in Feb!
- Hot start to the month! Keep it going!
- Hot start to March for revenue and coming out of the gate with a gift card for conversations. Great job
- Great job continuing to lead the pack. $9k halfway through the month shows people what’s possible.
- Congrats on hitting goal. Great deals this month!
- Great job starting the month fast and hitting quota with plenty of time to spare!