Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Ram Parimi
Tabler Since: September 2012
Hails From: Palo Alto, CA
Proud Alumni Of: Colgate University
What is your role at Social Tables? VP, Sales
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Sales for Eventbrite and Financial Services sales. Short stint as a yoga music singer for Sony World.
What do you like to do outside of work? Orange Theory (Kiran is into it too), Eat Pizza and Ice Cream, explore the world with my roommate (also fiancee).
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Committed to Quality – b/c to do so it requires all of the other core values. Additionally, high quality work continues to set new standards and pushes everyone to be more awesome!!!
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: Chiavaris, it’s people focused and celebrates the past and the future!
What makes you weird? I walk into any room with my right foot first (hindu thing). If I don’t it bothers me and I have to go back and do it right (purposeful pun).
Cheers from Peers:
- I really appreciated your insight during village council yesterday. Your knowledge and experience from the STriassic period is an asset to us all. #Cheers
- Ram–Thanks for always bestowing your knowledge upon me. It helps me become a better, more well-rounded person and I appreciate that.
- Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed interacting with you the past few weeks since when you shadowed me. Its also been fun getting to know you personally. Lets stay focus and buckle down these next 24 days. I am confident we are growing to finish the year on a very strong note. Its going to have its highs and lows but you should be very proud of what you accomplished in a dual role at ST.
- Great to see you back in full swing managing the revenue team. Thank you for always pushing others company wide to continue to get better and push their limits.
- Ram, With as much as you have on your plate, it really means a lot that you are putting the time and effort to train the team. It felt good doing a mock demo and getting your feedback. Thank you for being a true leader to this team and company!
- Thanks for listening, absorbing, directing, and executing all of the ideas as they’ve been flying around over the past few days. Excited to hit 2017 in a strong way.
- Happy New Year Ram! excited to kick off 2017 tomorrow.. I’m sure it will have its bumps in the roads but lets have some fun and continue to enjoy the journey.
- Thanks for an awesome intro and welcome, I can already tell this is going to be a lot of fun! #Cheers
- Good job on pulling the trigger with your roommate. Nothing really showcases how happy I am for you two like a Tinypulse cheers!
- You are a tremendous leader and mentor, and I have learned so much from you during my time at ST. Keep doing your thing and I look forward to connecting with you anytime I’m back in DC. P.S. Congrats on the engagement! Finally happened.
- Thanks for all of hard work with the reorganization over the past few weeks. I’m excited to see it all in motion.
- Congrats on Airforce! #takingoff #Cheers
- Congrats on the Air Force deal! That’s huge!
- USAF my friend. Great job. ST needed that one.
- Thanks so much for the coffee & drink dates last week. Perfect timing, as it’s nice for me to have something to do during my Cali recovery 🙂