Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Sarah Currey (Scurrey/Scurr/Kid Currey)
Tabler Since: August 2016
Hails From: The land of southern charm, comfort food, and the nicest people…Nashville, Tennessee!
Proud Alumni Of: Belmont University (the underdog basketball team that beat UNC!)
What is your role at Social Tables? Project Manager in the Customer Success Department
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? After I graduated from Belmont, I worked for Governor Bill Haslam has an event contractor to help plan the National Governors Association’s Summer Meeting. In 2014, I moved to DC to work for a lobby firm for two years. And before ST, I was working at a law firm as a Healthcare Legislative Analyst.
What do you like to do outside of work? Outside of the office, you can find me spending quality time with friends and family, traveling as much as possible, cycling on my bike “Rafiki”, trying not to fall over in yoga, wearing some type of costume, eating ice cream, and drafting Derrick Henry second in my fantasy football league (Roll Tide/Go Titans!).
Talk about your favorite Core Value:
‘Hospitality Matters’ is number one in my heart! The quality of a person is absolutely as important as the quality of their work. All it takes is a smile or taking the time to check in on someone to brighten their day. 🙂
Also, shoutout to my work bae, Melissa. #ItTakesAVillage
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event:
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the Series B Closing dinner, which I heard was amazing, so my favorite ST event has been Chiavaris 2016! I was only a month into my time as a Tabler, and it was a great way to get to know people (#superlatives) and see how Social Tables recognizes its wonderful employees. “Let’s Gooooo!” -Wes the hype man
What makes you weird?
That is a longggg list. Well I love Harry Potter, and in college, my best friend Maya and I co-wrote, produced, and directed a Harry Potter parody to Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop.” It took about three months to finish the whole thing, but we were super into it! I starred as Harry if you want to check it out.
Cheers from Peers:
- Way to continue to be on top of your game this month. we should never have a reason to get comfortable and complacent. keep learning and pushing to get better every week!
- great job hitting goal! making it the norm!!
- Thanks for providing such helpful info on that specific lead, really helped me figure out what was going on and was able to follow up the customer more quickly!
- Excellent job on your design project. Looks really dope! Proud of you #Cheers
- Do you scur scur! Thank you for setting the standard and proving what it takes to be work hard and be successful.
- Your leadership and camaraderie while Kevin was out last week was outstanding. Thanks for leading the charge both in your ability to execute and also through encouraging those around you. Your smile and cheerfulness are utterly infectious!
- You are so supreme I can’t handle it. Keep up the great work, excited to see you promoted SOON!
- Thank you for being super helpful!!!
- Working with you the past 7 months has been such a pleasure! Your enthusiasm, focus, kindness, and ingenuity are so contagious. Keep being you!
- The Patrick to my Spongebob, congrats on hitting goal!! I know how hard you worked to get there. Buzzer beater for the win.
- Amazing job on hitting goal!! You never gave up, even when the no shows were beyond frustrating!! Your team is lucky to have you Patrick 🙂
- I would share a beanbag with you any day of the year. But really, you’re the best!!!
- I’m very excited to have you on the Customer Success team! Congratulations! 🙂
- Welcome to CS! I’m really looking forward to working with you!!
- Congrats on your new role! Excited for you and very proud. Go knock em dead !! #Cheers
- Excited to see where you go as a PM!
- Congratulations on the new role, it’s so well deserved! #supremeforever