Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Jeff Hornstein
Tabler Since: June 2014
Hails From: Baltimore, Maryland
Proud Alumni Of: University of Maryland – college park
What is your role at Social Tables? Account executive
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? School – I started 3 weeks after graduation
What do you like to do outside of work? Love going to see live music and exploring the DC nightlife. Big sports fan as well, and I always try to get out and find new things to do that I’ve never done.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: every day is a school day. I think this is the most crucial core value for our company because without it, we would not be able to grow individually, or as a whole. Missing out on learning opportunities from your failures is pretty detrimental.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: throwback – 2014 holiday party. We rented a huge party mansion via AirBnb and it was truly insane. I recommend your talk to any OG tabler in person about this event if you’re unfamiliar. We also stocked the bar ourselves 😉
What makes you weird? Everything. Hard to pick one, but I think being super hyper and filled with ADHD definitely contributes a lot to my weirdness.
Cheers from Peers:
- My man! Congrats on closing your first deal!!
- Congrats on the your first deal on the Sales team. More to come my friend!
- Nice job on your first deal island mate!
- Way to close your first deals last week!!! Sales team has a bright future with you all leading the charge.
- Honored to be a part of such an illustrious team of winners, well done gang. Team One = Team Won. When are we getting our Beef & Bread??
- Great to see you making a positive impact to our team in such a short time with your industry expertise, work ethic, and enthusiasm.
- Congrats on your first deal! What’s more impressive is that you worked it, found the pain point and urgency driver, and got it closed to work for you and the client. This is just the beginning!
- Observing from afar, but great job this month! I was here late the other day and noticed you were the last sales person on the floor giving a demo. It’s great to see hard work like that pay off.
- Awesome job this month, goal crusher!
- Just got off the phone with Renaissance Seattle and they are still RAVING about their sales experience/your demo. Great work!!! Keep it up 🙂
- Congrats on hitting goal… may it be the first of many more in the future!! Love it.
- Officially done onboarding my first “sold by Jeff” hotel! Your hospitality knowledge and dedication to the company lead to a seamless handoff- which lead to a truly happy/excited/loyal ST customer. I’m looking forward to many more deals from you!! Keep up the hard work 🙂
- Thanks for taking the time out to discuss what works and doesn’t work with cold calls last week. It’s great to have you on the AE team, keep up the good work!!!!
- Jeff Hornstein – you are a lean, mean, deal closing machine!
- great work! Picking up serious momentum as the month rolls on.
- Great deal day and nice job on the AM demo!
- You bring deals in in VOLUME and have consistently closed months strong. Nice work!!
- Olé, Olé, Olé, Ola! #HatTrick
- Way to step up and ask for the business, Epic Wednesday!!