Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Peyton Pabst
Tabler Since: Cinco de Mayo 2016
Hails From: Jupiter, FL
Proud Alumni Of: Florida State University (Go Noles!)
What is your role at Social Tables? Customer Success Manager
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? I was a Customer Success Manager for mid market clients at a SaaS company called Fishbowl (Shout out to Dan Haas who’s a fellow ex-Fishbowler and helped me get this role!) Before that, I worked in sales at LivingSocial.
What do you like to do outside of work? Thursday night cooking while watching bachelor-esque shows. Bottomless brunch is a staple! I love traveling…….to Florida.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Hospitality Matters by a long shot! I believe that the quality of a person is essential. We all have the opportunity to make a person’s day by just being hospitable.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: I have unfortunately only been able to attend the Series B dinner. So by default, I am going to have to go with that! Ask me after tonight’s holiday party and my answer may or may not have changed.
What makes you weird? Have you seen the pic of me in marching band???
Cheers from Peers:
- Awesome client visit!
- I was pumped to see your low usage Pardot campaign draft!! I’m looking forward to seeing how some experiments with that go!
- The special projects doc looks great! Awesome follow through and communication!! I’m looking forward to the next step.
- Amazing customer testimonial from WCG and so well deserved!!
- Great job crushing the Windsor Capitol Group training and call series!!! Love working with you and thank you for everything you do.
- The logo retention numbers you’ve put up in Q4 with the sheer volume of accounts you have is impressive!! It’s great to see you all over the At-Risks and On-Targets! Way to go!
- Great job completing a draft of the Wyndham On-Site before your deadline!
- Thank you for being a rockstar this morning and getting the coffee going! I truly appreciate the teamwork!
- thanks to both of you for your help with the holiday party!!