Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Lynsey Moncrieff
Tabler Since: April 2015
Hails From: Rocklin, California born and raised (also reps Chicago, Detroit, JK that’s for my team members.)
Proud Alumni Of: University of California, Irvine! What up Anteaters!
What is your role at Social Tables? Account Manager
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? After working as a planner on the events team at The National Peace Corps Association, I continued to pursue the medical field as an EMT at an Alzheimer’s home. My true passion was communicating with patients/families, so I set out to explore the business admin side. I started as a BD at a SaaS company in the hottest field, and an Account Manager thereafter. Loving every minute of it!
What do you like to do outside of work? Love to hangout with my friends & family, frequent flier, who doesn’t love a good DC brunch, host Pinterest dinner parties, explore DC, kickball, painting, dancing, cheering on my boyfriend squad @ DC United games, fantasy football, HUGE sports fan, love cooking and attending weddings like it’s my job.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Hospitality Matters ❤ Days are simply better with a smile. You never know what somebody may be going through and all they may need is a smile for encouragement. Love that as a team, as one unit, we support a warm and positive culture.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: Family Weekend 2015. Family means everything to me. To work for a company that shares that sentiment is huge! It was my first major ST event and meeting Tablers loved ones was truly special and incredibly memorable!
What makes you weird? Between the fact, I snort when I laugh, have a few Cali girl moments, confuse Pittsburgh and Philly, make up my own lyrics to every song, and count the number of steps I take in between the cracks of a sidewalk, I’d go ahead and say that the most normal thing about me is that I was on a hip-hop dance team in college.
Cheers from Peers:
- Thanks for walking me through the MGM contract as well as helping me with the Ryman property group! Appreciate you 🙂
- Thank you both for taking the lead on the AM/CSM outing! It was a blast!
- Thank you for organizing a fabulous AM / CSM bowling mixer! It was so nice to get together out of the office with a fun activity. Thank you for a great night, we all had so much fun!
- THANK YOU for your help in making our customer appreciation event a success. I loved seeing Tablers peppered throughout the event, talking to customers, making them laugh, etc. #HospitalityMatters
- I love your use of STiki to keep all parties in the loop and accountable for MGM!!! You are a STar 🙂
- Thank you for being so patient and professional with our customer! I’m so glad we’re all squared away 😀 😀 😀
- The great Monchief! Congrats on being first to hit goal this month, love how you always find a way to get it done 🙂
- Thanks for getting coffee with me and spending time answering all of my questions! Much appreciated and can’t wait to do it again soon!
- Amazing job getting ahead of renewals!! By starting these conversations early, we have time to strategize renewals and bring back more customers.
- Great job on the Windsor Capital Group presentation!!! I know the client appreciated the effort.
- Congratulations on hitting your new business goal this month… 10 days ago! Your work is helping us keep the momentum going and I appreciate you!!
- Awesome job this month, goal crusher!
- What an AMAZING email Dan just shared with us! Keep up the great work!
- Amazing customer testimonial from WCG and so well deserved!!
- Congrats on hitting not only your New Biz goal but also 100% on Renewals as well. Double Threat!! Great job.