Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Kasey Howard
Tabler Since: October 26th 2015 (1 year ago as of Wednesday!)
Hails From: Annapolis, Maryland
Proud Alumni Of: University of Maryland #goterps
What is your role at Social Tables? Business Development Associate
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? I was teaching PE and coaching lacrosse at a boarding school in Buckingham, England. I was also traveling all over the world during the school holidays!
What do you like to do outside of work? I love spending time with friends & family, going to concerts, and doing anything outdoors. I also can’t say no to a rooftop happy hour or trips to chipotle. I’ve also been known to obsessively stalk french bulldogs on instagram and in real life.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: My favorite core value is definitely It Takes A Village. Playing sports my whole life has made me thrive in team oriented environments, and I firmly believe that two is always better than one. I’m sure my BD teammates would agree that I am always up to collaborate (aka socialize) 😉
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: I would have to go with this past Family Weekend. I had the pleasure of being on the planning committee and it was amazing to see all of our ideas come to life. Watching the office space transform into an elegant venue and meeting all my WBFFs families was incredibly memorable.
What makes you weird? The list is actually endless, but for starters I have two different size feet (a 5 and a 7), I don’t have an achilles tendon in my left leg, and I was only 2lbs when I was born a whopping 3 months early.
Cheers from Peers:
- Cheers to team Atlantis!
- Thank you for welcoming me into your (work) home for the day last Thursday. It was a privilege, but more so an honor, watching you fine folks work.
- For being so warm and welcoming, even when we bump into each other outside the office.
- Thanks for going through your GSDs with me. I hope you found the exercise helpful. It was great to get a better understanding of your goals for this quarter. Now lets go execute!
- It was great hearing about your experience with ASL!!! Thanks for sharing!
- #ACCountability can’t believe it’s been a year. But also feels like you been down forever. Proud you’re on our team. Happy ST1!
- A-SUH DU. Happy happy ST1 bro.
- Congrats on celebrating your ST1!
- Congratulations on a successful year 1! On to bigger and better things!