Why Do We Have a CheersLeader of the Month?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Normally, we recognize those who receive the most peer-to-peer recognition, but occasionally, instead of recognizing those who received the most. Occasionally, we want to highlight a special individual who makes it a priority to recognize others for the amazing work they do, making them our CheersLeader of the Month!
CheersLeader of the Week: Will Watters
Tabler Since: February, 2016
Hails From: Denver, CO (Suuh dood)
Proud Alumni Of: San Diego State University, Aztec for Life
What is your role at Social Tables? Account Manager
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? I worked for CEB’s Integrated Talent Management group.
What do you like to do outside of work?
I like to do activities outdoors, watch Denver sports teams, travel, and alotta nerdy stuff (I’m currently in Business School at GWU). Also a big TV guy, HBO programming in particular. Oh and eating granola and flax seeds, because that’s what people from CO do. Also Dogs, I like dogs a lot.
Talk about your favorite Core Value:
Tough call, I come in contact with all 7 on a daily basis. I’ll take a stab at It Takes a Village: I believe teamwork and collaboration are essential to success, no matter what you’re trying to accomplish (John Wooden would agree). We strive to do this on a daily basis, which is pretty cool.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event:
Also a tough call because I’ve actually been out of town for the 2 previous big company events (my friends like to get married during company functions I guess). Anytime Van Luu and Mike D interact, or when Graham Wheeler is playing ping pong, those are pretty special events. I also really like the product demos/weekly HH, the organic interaction is fascinating and fun to be apart of/witness.
What makes you weird?
I send the most cheers?…….. My dancing?
Probably best left for others’ interpretation.
Your Favorite Cheers from Peers:
- Cheers to you for being on top of your renewal game! It makes our jobs a lot easier when you’re reaching out to clients months in advance! Keep up the great work 🙂
- Thanks man for being awesome and getting those requests in so quickly!
- Cheers for staying level headed & for keeping me on track! Love working with you on accounts!
- Thanks for your help bringing my live broadcast to life – you made my dream a reality. I really appreciate your time and effort.
- The posture that you have when you stand at your desk is inspiring.
- Cheers to your jump shot. Nice work out there today
- Thank you for spreading sunshine in the form of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!!!!!!!!!!! You’re the best.
- #QuarterWatterWill . Well done and congrats man
- Thank you for being the partner I need but don’t deserve.
- Great work managing the PSAV partnership! It is not an easy (and very untraditional) client and I am very impressed with how you are strategically working the renewal.