Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Mike Siegel
Tabler Since: November 2015
Hails From: Franklin (New Jersey) in da house! (Only Alexa and I know whats up!!)
Proud Alumni Of: Gooooooo Terps!
What is your role at Social Tables? Crushing La Croixs. When I’m not doing that, I Product Manage.
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Software Engineer at Northrop Grumman, Software Engineer at Blackboard, Director of Engineering at Jibe
What do you like to do outside of work? I go to a lot of DCTech events. Love to play soccer and basketball. Investing, Standup Comedy and Howard Stern are my jam.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: Family Weekend. I had the pleasure of being on the committee and see the process, the things you need to consider and how much work is required to pull an event like that off. My fellow Tablers were so kind and welcoming with my parents, which was awesome.
What makes you weird? Two haircuts/beard trims in two years
Cheers from Peers:
- Thanks for continuing to push for consensus and drive your products forward.
- Thanks for taking the time to speak to our customers and understand what they really need from AM3. Your work brings me a lot of confidence with the decisions we make and the directions we’re taking.
- Cheers for your work during innovation sprint. Although my award had to go to power of the people I loved your contribution to the broader community and that it’s actually ready to add value. Bravo!
- Please working with you as well! (And learning from you) Hope to stay in touch—and maybe even go to those PM meetups. I should be allowed, since I have a PM-y role at the new co.
- Thanks for doing check in at the Ping Pong Tourney! It was awesome to see GueST in action!
- Thank you for your efforts to make the Inaugural Ping Pong Invitational a wild, viral success. I could not have done it without your #committedtoquality
- Being a rockstar and divining the will of the market by research
- Enjoy working with you! Love your attitude and your new hair style! 🙂
- THANK YOU for your help in making our customer appreciation event a success. I loved seeing Tablers peppered throughout the event, talking to customers, making them laugh, etc. #HospitalityMatters
- Let’s seize more days with morning spin! Rockstars!
- For your inquisitive nature
- Cheers for seeking out input from CS during AM3 development. Can’t wait to see everything come to fruition.