Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Cooper Triggs
Tabler Since: April* (he was with us part-time for quite a while, but got and accepted his full-time offer in April 2016)
Hails From: The DMV
Proud Alumni Of: The University of Notre Dame
What is your role at Social Tables? Customer Care Associate
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Working at the Adams Morgan UPS Store. The number 1 place to pack & ship fragile valuables in the Mid-Atlantic region.
What do you like to do outside of work? Follow The Arsenal on the weekends (and Wednesdays too, until they crash out of the Champions League in spectacular fashion). Listen to vinyl records (yes, they do sound much better). And sometimes I fool myself into thinking I know how to play the ukulele.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Every Day is a School Day (a.k.a. Always Be Learnin’). A lot of our users lead off their chats with… “I know this is a silly question, but…” and I say, “there’s no such thing!” Because it’s only a silly question if you already know the answer. So keep asking questions, people! Read books made of paper! Google it! Feed your brain!
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: Town Hall + Happy Hour (even when all that’s left is cider). Nice to emerge from whatever one’s been immersed in all week to catch wind of what’s happening around the departments, get a taste of what Product and Engineer have cooking, and glance at Social Tables through more of a macro lens. And then Friday evening happens…
What makes you weird? Meticulously organizing my iOS tiles, evangelizing Graham Hancock’s theories on ancient civilization, and listening to the Duncan Trussell Family Hour.
Cheers from Peers:
- You know I think you are a #bosslegend but I just want to get it out in the cheers universe that without your assistance, I’m not quite sure how I would survive my day-to-day life 🙂
- Awesome job winning over our customer as a major advocate to close additional business… not sure how many properties will be included but look how huge that group is!!!
- Thanks for all you do to make the 3.0 Migration easier on our clients. #legend
- Cooper took a call with a very unhappy potential client of ours and was able to walk her through the software. He explained it so well that she realized where she had made mistakes in the trial that had lead to her poor experience and now loves Social Tables. Hopefully she ends up closing, but regardless she is a huge brand advocate of ours and that speaks to how great a job Cooper did #hospitalitymatters
- Thanks for the Ideas for AM3. The note-taking-during-the-day-of-event Idea is solid and had specifics that make it easier to understand the true pain and what our users are trying to accomplish.
- Thank you for delivering incredible service to Brent so we could secure a renewal with Los Serranos Country Club! It could not have been done with your Legen–wait for it–dary help!
- The QuickCast Library is genius!! Love it and look forward to contributing/dishing out its content to better serve our customers!
- Shoutout for having the most legit inter-departmental soiree I’ve seen at lunch for some time!
- Thanks for taking the time today to mentor and teach me about all things Customer Success!!!
- REALLY DOPE that a customer just walked into the office to find you and say how awesome your service is. Well done dude
- Thanks so much for immediately jumping on a call with my client and getting them logged in! #ittakesavillage
- Great use of town hall to share feedback from customers! CS kicks ass and the company needs to know
- Thank you for your responsiveness to Los Serrantos! I can’t say enough about you always being ready to dive deep into the technical morass of our product! You’re finding and offering information to allow our engineers to solve issues that would persist otherwise!!
- Cheers for answering all my questions this week even though you’re sick at home! You are always super helpful and patient haha, you da best!