Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Salome Saliashvili
Tabler Since: March 2015
Hails From: Tbilisi, Georgia and the U.S. South
Proud Alumni Of: University of Alabama in Huntsville
What is your role at Social Tables? Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? At a non-profit in town doing financial analysis
What do you like to do outside of work? I love being spontaneous! Exploring DC, going to live music shows, traveling, arts, and trying new things
Talk about your favorite Core Value: High Quality. We definitely care. We recognize it when others do amazing job, we know when something can be improved. We’re flexible and innovative so we can always be proud of our work.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: I love getting together with Tablers! Be it at bocce, happy hours, Philz, or simply us going trekking around DC. But Chiavaris definitely stands out. I was incredibly excited for our annual award show last year and it turned out to be an amazing time, especially as I had just started. This year, it’s even more exciting as I get to be on the planning committee!
What makes you weird? I’d say I’m weirdly spontaneous, like drop everything and fly to another city for a day!
Cheers from Peers:
- Thanks for keeping things in great order while I was out for vacation!
- Nice job with the chiavaris announcement!!! I am very excited for this year’s event!!!
- The ASP data is awesome! thanks for compiling it so fast.
- the changes needed for the Quotes – this is so valuable to Sales and the organization as a whole.
- Thank you for all you do! Means a lot to see how much you care.
- WooooooHoooooooo!! We’re done! Thanks for all your help!
- for helping her one-armed mentee with her lunches 🙂
- Thank you in advance for holding down the MONEY team while half of us are out. Wouldn’t feel comfortable taking vacation if it weren’t for such a great squad to lean on. See you soon!
- For always being diplomatic about our Data!
- Cheers to the entire finance team for all of your hard work on the audit! I see you all working your butts off keeping us safe, cleaning up the old, and doing it right for the future. Keep it up.
- WOW. Thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of finance and statistics. I really appreciate you making the time and can’t wait til the next class!!
- Thank you for taking the time to give me insightful feedback via the 360 in Small Improvements! I truly value your opinion, and your assistance in helping me grow both personally and professionally.