Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Michael Dumont
Tabler Since: 2015
Hails From: Huntington, New York
Proud Alumni Of: State University of New York at Geneseo
What is your role at Social Tables? Cloud Operations
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Software Development
What do you like to do outside of work? Outside of work I like to play golf, hockey, and bocce.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: My favorite core value is “It Takes a Village”, because I believe together we are greater than the sum of our parts.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: STConf was my favorite Social Tables event in recent memory. The Daybreaker, guest speakers, and Customer site visit were fun and engaging. It was a valuable experience interacting with experts in our industry.
What makes you weird? Absolutely nothing at all.
Cheers from Peers:
- Just used dubot to locally run db migrations on account service in production. The process was clearly documented and worked like a charm.
- Thanks for helping indulge my 3D printing fascination!
- WOW WOW what would we do without you?!?! Thank you for standing up the UI test environment on top of everything you already do to make sure things are running smoothly…. Being able to test that before it gets rolled out to customers is going to make a WORLD of a difference!!! CS thanks you x 100000
- All of the cheers (for the UI test environment)
- YOU DA BEST! Thanks so much for getting the UI environment set up. This is going to be incredibly helpful for getting it rolled out to our larger user base and making sure all our departments are on the same page as a company. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Cheers for the help with that Incognito thing. And also for your inspirational work with the 3D printer.
- Thank you for your quick assistance, at all times! I know that all of us in CS really appreciate your positive attitude and willingness to answer any questions/follow up.
- You’re an inspiration in your willingness to help your colleagues, your culture-carrying, and your work ethic. If we had 20 more Dubot’s we’d rule the world. Please never change.
- Thanks for your help with npm token stuff. We’re trying to get something merged by the end of this sprint (later today) so your timely assistance was a huge help.
- Thank you for effectively utilizing the 3D printer. You expertise in creating Social Tables currency and ST Golf ball-markers has been a tremendous value-add to the business.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP WITH CDN!!!