Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Peter Loewenhagen
Tabler Since: 7/15/15 (The day after my bachelor party weekend)
Hails From: Wisco Disco (Milwaukee)
Proud Alumni Of: University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee (We made the Sweet 16, I swear!)
What is your role at Social Tables? Senior Account Manager
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? I was a road warrior for an IP Management company (SaaS&Deploy + services) meeting with 150+ clients/prospects annually. During all of that travel I probably visited most of our Social Tables hotel client base! As far as my role goes, in ST terms I was a mix of BD/AE/AM/CSM.
What do you like to do outside of work? This could be the sappiest thing I type today but… spend time with my wife. Going to get some crap for that one.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: It takes a village. There is no way that I could be successful in my role at Social Tables without so many great people helping me. On the flipside I do my best to be one of those great people helping others.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: I went to a Social Tables happy hour before I sent in a resume (or was even looking for a new career!). I don’t remember much from that evening…I remember a lot of drinks, talking with Trevor and all of us getting kicked out of a bar. Was hooked from the start.
What makes you weird? At some point I started collecting boarding passes from work travel. I had a lofty goal of doing some sort of art piece when I finally retired from the road. Turns out I’m lazy, they just sit in this lunch box under the tv.
Cheers from Peers:
- You are the first (well the 2nd after Cerys) AM that I have felt like contributes above and beyond to our shared goal of an account renewing. I trust your instincts and think you have done an incredible job holding things together.
- Nice job fellas with leading the team in New Biz this month….that’s awesome to see and excited to see what you all can put up in June!
- Huge thank you for the context and help w/ the OnSite funnel. Really appreciate your passion and knowledge
- Thanks for always thinking about our academia program + using community as a selling point!
- It’s great to be working with you so closely on the big daddy accounts! I also love your anecdotes from your old job. Truly hilarious.
- You are an absolute pleasure to work with! I really appreciate you understanding the role of CSM and how we can work together to improve our client’s experience.
- PETER. You are the best and we are so lucky to have you- being the “bad cop” so often is hard, but you are so great at protecting Social Tables as a business and protecting CSM time. I don’t know what we would do without you!!!!
- I wanted you to know that I really appreciate how thorough you are. I really feel like we are actually working on accounts together. Keep up the great leadership as well 🙂
- Thanks for always taking the time to enlighten me on existing customer relationships. And congrats on your promotion to Senior AM!!
- I love how you’ve been handling some of our toughest accounts like a champ, while also being one of the most positive people on the sales floor…you da man! #respect