Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Katie Eucalitto
Tabler Since: April 18, 2016 (to be exact)
Hails From: Lansdale, PA – it’s outside of Philly (go birds!)
Proud Alumni Of: THE Catholic University of America, x2
What is your role at Social Tables? Customer Success Manager
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? After graduating, I just loved campus (and DC!) so much that I decided to stick around and work full-time in the Office of Disability Support Services. I was there for 2 years before changing things up at a local wedding technology company (need help planning your wedding? I’m your girl!).
What do you like to do outside of work? I love to try new foods & restaurants, and can’t resist a good brunch. I grew up playing and watching sports, so anything Philadelphia sports related, I’m there (whenever I’m not coaching my local youth lacrosse team). I also have this strange habit of signing up for long races (10 milers, ½ marathons) , when I hate running. Outside of all of that…I love to travel! I studied abroad in Rome in college, which really sparked the travel bug. Upcoming trips: Denver, Chicago, and Dublin!
Talk about your favorite Core Value: It Takes a Village! What really sets Social Tables apart for me is the acknowledgment that every individual counts here. As companies grow, it can be really easy to forget that employees help make the wheels turn day-in and day-out. Emphasizing the importance of every individual contribution, and our connection as a team and community, allows for innovation and creativity to run rampant.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: I’ve only been here for two so far, but I’ll go with STConf. It was refreshing to experience a company-wide conference that was focused first and foremost on individual education. We all work with hospitality professionals all day, but being able to sit and listen to their experiences, trials, best practices, etc. was an outstanding opportunity.
What makes you weird? I really like cheese. Like really really like it. I came to cheese late in life and I’ve made up for a lot of lost time. My (not so secret) dream is to one day attend cheese school in Wisconsin and become a real-life cheesemonger.
Cheers from Peers:
- Love that you are our new social chair- getting this department to take a break and have some fun isn’t easy but we definitely need it! Appreciate the work you’re putting into it!
- I am so impressed with the amount of projects that you are taking the initiative to oversee! Social chair ✓ CS Swag ✓ Rockstar ✓
- Had an absolute blast working the Award show with you last week! #HighVelocityFTW #WheresTable66
- Your work at the check in event was high velocity! Had so much fun with you guys!
- Way to rock the DCBIA event last night!
- You have absolutely CRUSHEDDD your first month here at ST! I am so proud of you and the strides you’ve made. You’re an absolute natural at this and have heard nothing but amazing things about your work. Way to go!
- I just want you to know that I am really excited to have you on our team 🙂
- I know I said this the other day but you have done an amazing job hitting the ground running! I’m so impressed by you & we are so lucky to have you on the team!
- Congratulations on our graduation from grad school! What an amazing accomplishment!