Tabler of the Week: Erin O’Boyle
Tabler Since: May 2014
Hails From: Kensington, MD (K-town)
Proud Alumni Of: University of South Carolina, Go Gamecocks!
What is your role at Social Tables? As of this week, Director of Sales
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Sales and account management at a local advisory services and best practices firm working with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies.
What do you like to do outside of work? No secret that I’m a huge spin (indoor cycling) enthusiast… you can find me at Zengo, Flywheel, or SoulCycle. DC is my hometown, but the DC I know today is very different from the DC I grew up in so I love exploring the new neighborhoods and restaurants with my very trendy artist sister and friends.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Well I recently had the pleasure of serving on the Core Values committee responsible for re-evaluating the values for the next 2 years so I love them all, but if I had to pick one… It Takes a Village. No one team is more important than the other and we are all working together towards one common goal of bringing people together to achieve great things. Equally important is the role our customers and the community play in helping Social Tables fulfill our mission.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: Series A festivities. Such an important milestone in Social Tables history that really set the path for where we are today. Kicked off with our (first) press conference with the mayor at a customer (Carnegie Library) and then the celebration continued a few days later with an epic party on the rooftop of the Newseum. I had only been with the company a few months, but remember feeling incredibly proud to be a part of a team that was disrupting the industry and setting the standard for the DC Tech community.
What makes you weird? I love wigs. Every February I host a wig party (#gettinwiggywithit) where the only rule is you have a wear a wig.
Cheers from Peers:
- Congrats on the new role! I couldn’t be happier to work with you on right-sizing this sales ship!
- Congrats on the promotion, you really have been a great leader and top performer on the floor…you’re clearly going to crush it as a Director! 🙂
- Congrats on the new gig! We’re fortunate to have you!
- Congratulations on your new role – very much deserved 🙂
- Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids rock
- Thank you for championing the Fuse reception (especially in the lovely FL humidity)! You were the first Tabler to arrive and I’m sure the last to leave, which it made it possible for the rest of us to wrap up and catch flights. Enjoy your mini vacation! 🙂 #numberonepodmom
- Can’t wait to tackle #Fuse2016: Orlando Edition!
- Great start to the month!
- Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your career experience. I love learning from you!
- Awesome job last week! It’s amazing how you can motivate others and GSD yourself as well! Loved that you brought back the morning pull up!