Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Graham Wheeler
Tabler Since: February 2015
Hails From: Kinnelon, NJ
Proud Alumni Of: American University
What is your role at Social Tables? Marketing Manager aka “Marman”
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Trying to figure out what CEB does.
What do you like to do outside of work? Mainly tennis and soccer-watching things.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: “It Takes a Village” resonates with my day-to-day both in and outside of the office. To me, this value encompasses all of the learning, the educating, and the efficiency that our ST brand is known for.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: I think my favorite ST event hasn’t happened yet – mainly because I’m on the committee for this year’s Family Weekend and it’s going to be dope. Get “amped.”
What makes you weird? Probably the hybrid of Star Wars/Gilmore Girls fandom that defines me as a human. Also not a cucumber fan though in truth haven’t had one since around 1996.
Cheers from Peers:
- Awesome work on the podcast man! So excited to see more.
- Loved your fireside chat! So glad to have you on the team.
- Awesome fireside chat! Awesome to see you showcase your progress!
- Promotions are fun! Well earned my friend.
- Thanks for all you’ve done on BD – excited to see what MARCOM has in store for you!
- Congrats on your promotion! So exciting and it totally makes sense! Keep the gifs coming #marchcrew #STars
- I love that you are incorporating your love of podcasts into work! I am so excited to listen to Social Tables podcast!
- Your ability to pick up editing audio is astounding! Can’t wait to hear how the podcast turns out.
- Content emails are incredible. Can’t wait to hear Turn of Events; you’re doing an incredible job both producing and getting the whole company on the same page. Keep it up!
- Thanks for always chatting podcasts with me! I love being able to speak to someone else who shares my passion.