Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Meredith Bohen
Tabler Since: November 2015
Hails From: Westborough, Massachusetts
Proud Alumni Of: University of Delaware
What is your role at Social Tables? Customer Success Manager
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Catering Sales Executive at Marriott International
What do you like to do outside of work? I LOVE to cook, explore new parts of DC, and meet up with friends.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Hospitality First. I love this Core Value because it’s so much more than customer service- it’s adopting a hospitable mindset to your life and everything you do. From saying Good Morning to fellow tablers when you walk in the door, to holding the elevator for strangers, to surprising and delighting a customer, the hospitality first mindset helps create a much happier world to live in! I also find it’s contagious, and that people helping people will always be a fantastic thing.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: I haven’t experienced it yet, but I will still go with Family Weekend. I live far away from my parents and I’m so excited that we get to bring them into our world and show them what Social Tables is all about! Family is everything to me, and it’s important to me that Social Tables makes them a priority as well.
What makes you weird? Oh wow, lots of things. Probably the most embarrassing answer is that I dance around my apartment a LOT- like I create dance routines as though I’m performing them somewhere….. Man, it’s a good thing I live alone.
Cheers from Peers
- Thank you for being so awesome!
- Thank you for your help on the Customer Newsletter this month!
- Loved your write-up on the Hay Adams! #contentqueen
- Great job on the ST Sales Training today! I loved the content and learned some amazing “industry acumen.”
- I love working right next to you! You are a great source of information and provide excellent advice for client communication.
- I love your work ethic. Time is one thing, I see you here early and I see you here late frequently. I’m more impressed with with the quality of your work. Your commitment to making Family Weekend a success, how much thought you’re putting into your decisions, is apparent and awesome.
- Thank you for putting time aside to share all the best tips and tricks you’ve picked up while here!!