Tabler Since: Started part-time in January 2015; full-time since June 2015
Hails From: West Virginia
Proud Alumni Of: Corcoran College of Art + Design
What is your role at Social Tables? Project Manager, Professional Services Team in Customer Success
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? I worked in a national security law firm for about four years and got my Master’s degree in Exhibition Design from the Corcoran.
What do you like to do outside of work? I spend a lot of time in DC’s awesome museums, and I also like exploring niche parts of the city. (Highly recommend the Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens as my current fave hidden gem!)
Talk about your favorite Core Value: I think “It takes a village” is my favorite Core Value, because its evolution from “Teams are families” speaks to the way the company has grown; now that we’re over a hundred people and counting, the importance of forming strong cross-departmental relationships is more crucial than ever.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: I’d have to say last year’s Chiavaris, since there are some pretty funny pictures of me looking very surprised when Dan offered me a full-time position in front of the entire company.
What makes you weird? I love terrible science fiction, I sing made-up songs to my cat, and if I were an animal, I would be a snow weasel. (I also love good science fiction but I have a soft spot for the terrible stuff.)
Cheers from Peers
- I love seeing how excited you are to receive inbound calls! You’re doing a killer job!
- Thank you helping me with figuring out the Adobe suite and answering all 76 Trillion questions I had. Couldn’t have finished these layouts without you.
- Just wanted to say thanks for being you – your maturity and kindness shine through!
- I’m really proud of you, how much you’ve grown and all you’ve done in the time of known you. You make us all want to do more and do better. Cheers!
- GREAT JOB presenting at our all hands Sales Meeting this morning! I know how much effort you’ve put into this initiative and how important it is to you, I was so happy to see that presentation go so well for you and Logo!!!
- It’s amazing to see what you have done so far to take our team and our floor plans to the next level. When we talked about Leveling up as a company, you REALLY did! SO impressed by you ❤ Keep up the incredible work!