Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Dana Hagar aka Da nae nae, DeNah, DH
Tabler Since: September 2014
Hails From: Suburbs of Philadelphia, specifically Malvern, PA. Known for being at the end of the “Main Line” near Valley Forge Park and King of Prussia Mall.
Proud Alumni Of: VCU in Richmond, most commonly known for their basketball team in 2011. Fun fact I was the first person from my high school in Malvern PA to ever apply or go to VCU!
What is your role at Social Tables? I manage our Customer Care team. We are on the front line when it comes to supporting our customers!
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Before Social Tables, I was a “Account Manager” aka Recruiter for a national staffing agency that staffed positions in the DC legal sector.
What do you like to do outside of work? I like being as active as possible outside of work. I love exercising, hiking, traveling, reading, doing puzzles and shopping.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: My favorite core value is Every Day is a School Day. I love working for a company that encourages and challenges me every day to try new things, learn new things and take every situation as a learning opportunity!
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: My favorite ST event so far has to be Family weekend 2015 #STfam15. It was a really beautiful weekend that started with a sit down dinner friday night and continued into activities all day Saturday.
My family was so impressed with Social Tables and the culture we have created together. It was amazing to be able to welcome them in and share our culture with them. We had a blast during every event that weekend! The photos don’t lie!
Friday night reception:
Saturday Boat Cruise:
Minigolf with the Hagar fam got a little intense…
What makes you weird? Many things make me weird, I have a cat named Buffy the Vampire Cat (pictured below). I love pink, hello kitty, reading murder mysteries and having I Love Lucy & Bewitched dvd marathons! I also LOVE doing puzzles, I’ve probably done at least 5 in 2016 already.
Cheers from Peers:
- Thank you for volunteering to spearhead family weekend. You guys did a great job presenting it to the entire company.
- Thank you for leading the charge with family weekend! Me and my entire family are SO EXCITED!
- Thanks for being awesome and consistently being an example. Can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate the energy and standard of performance you bring to our department!
- Whoa! Your white board game is strong 🙂
- I’m so excited about the Tabler Wall. Thank you for volunteering your time to do it. It’s going to be epic!
- You become such an important leader in our company both in and out of your department. Thank you for stepping up!
- I was impressed by your preparedness and calm demeanor at the MES Mixer! It’s almost like you’re use to things not going as planned 😉 Great job and thanks for teaching this n00b the ropes!
- Thank you for the awesome work in putting together the Destination presentation! Can’t wait for the team to own & kill it!