Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Mike Diminick
Tabler Since: January 4, 2016
Hails From: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Proud Alumni Of: University of Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens #rollhens
What is your role at Social Tables? Account Executive
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Business Development Representative @ Circleback.
What do you like to do outside of work? I like to grow peppers and make homemade hot sauce; I like to brew and drink beer (not limited to craft beer); and I love eating dessert/anything Italian (cannolis are my favorite)
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Everyday is a school day – 20s are for learning, 30s are for earning.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: Weekly Happy Hour because it happens literally every week. At all times, I have something to look forward to within 5 days at the absolute most.
What makes you weird? I have a weirdly accurate Ja Rule impression
Cheers from Peers:
- Great demo today and much improved. It’s always great when a coach can see a Team member develop into a ROCKSTAR… keep up the good work! #LetsGo
- Great job showing the Social Tables value and making big things happen!
- Awesome job on crushing your first and second deals!!!!!
- Way to hit your stride at the right time, keep it up.
- Thx for being the Jonah to my Channing in this wild goose chase!
- Duuuuuude…Congrats on closing your first deal! So awesome.