Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Cerys Spadaro
Tabler Since: July 2013
Hails From: Chesapeake, VA
Proud Alumni Of: JMU
What is your role at Social Tables? Director, Account Manager
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? I was the Director of Catering at Kennedy Center.
What do you like to do outside of work? Love working out, spending time with my husband and dog, Charlie, going to fun restaurants with friends.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Decidedly Determined – We pursue our goals with passion and purpose. I love this Core Value because it has benefited me both personally and professionally.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: The Chiavari’s 2014. Ram and I were on the planning committee, and it was a BLAST!
What makes you weird? I enjoy speaking gibberish when I am super tired and I randomly do jumping jacks and kicks at inappropriate times.
Cheers from Peers:
- I so very much appreciate your deep commitment to clean Salesforce data and holding everyone accountable for it!
- Thanks for being a great conference buddy!! w00t w00t. It was a pleasure to get to know you better and to SaaS-out 🙂
- What’s good? Just wanted to say you’ve been doing a really great job. I love your attention to detail and some of the different perspectives you’ve been able to share on some of the tougher situations that have come up recently. Let’s goooo! #2016
- Thanks for spending time with me and answering all my questions the past 2 weeks!
- So excited to see the AM Dashboard completed this week!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work on this!!
- Such GSD 2 hrs yesterday! We def made immense progress – can’t wait to continue to make 2016 great again…Cheers!
- Great SaaStr trip. Excited to see how we can apply the learnings and share this with the team at STHQ.