This post was written by Sarah Ghessie, operations manager for Social Tables
Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
In the spotlight: Whitney Drazovich, Customer Advocate
Tabler Since: July 2014
Where are you from?
Palo Alto, CA!
What is your role at Social Tables?
Customer Advocate – I am the go-to resource for all training and education to ensure that our customers are getting the most out of Social Tables.
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables?
Prior to joining Social Tables, I was completing my BA in communications at George Washington University. When I began my search for my first full-time job during Senior Year, I knew that I wanted to be in a growing organization with a supportive, innovative and creative company culture. Social Tables fit all of those requirements and then some!
Talk about your favorite Core Value...
Everyday is a school day. Education never stops! Over the course of my life and especially during my year at Social Tables, I have learned so much outside of the traditional classroom setting. At Social Tables, I love attending Lunch & Learns, shadowing other team meetings and working with new Tablers. Everyday I learn something new that helps me develop professional and personally.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event…
Family Weekend 2015. First and foremost because my grandpa was there (he didn’t hear anything the entire weekend but loved being there). It was awesome to have my parents and family get a glimpse into what we do here every day – getting to share that with them was really important to me.
What do you like to do outside of work?
- I’m am an avid Bravo TV fan – Lisa Vanderpump from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is my favorite housewife!
- Reading – Just finished “The New, New Thing” by Michael Lewis
- I love doing Yoga – You can find “OMMMM-ing” on at Tranquil Space in DuPont.
- Fashion! – I still buy printed fashion magazines
- Instagram/Social media – The first thing I do in the morning is check Instagram
- Wandering around DC – I live on 14th Street and love walking around that area.
- Hanging out with friends
What makes you weird?
So many things…
- My favorite Jolly Rancher is grape.
- I envision myself as the next Oprah. **Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @DudaDraz **
- I once cried during a photosynthesis movie in seventh grade (#puberty)
- I go by the name Duda.
Here is a sampling of the praise Whitney recently received from her colleagues via Cheers for Peers:
“You continue to amaze me! You are doing such an fabulous job juggling all of your accounts while also rolling out amazing things like CS Twitter initiatives. Keep on rockin’!”
“You are a fearless lady who will continues to kick ass and take names with cool initiatives like surprise and delight and Twitter. You have your name all over those so well done :)”