The following email was originally sent to all Social Tables’ customers by our CEO, Dan Berger. He asked that we share this vision with you as we look towards 2015 together.
It has been an incredible year here at Social Tables (check out our company growth infographic below for details). As we wrap up 2014, I wanted to take a moment to — first and foremost — say thanks. Thanks for your ideas. Thanks for your business. And most importantly, thanks for believing in us. Without you, we would not be where we are today: 300,000 events, planned by 60,000 users across 3,200 accounts in 25 countries.
Next, I wanted to take a moment to share with you what’s in store for early 2015:
- Truly mobile. A fully functional iPad app is around the corner. Additionally, On-Site, our newest product which lets your website’s visitors view your floor plans, will also be 100% mobile. We want to do everything in our power to help you sell more.
- Floor plan automation. The ability to automatically create complete layouts in a few clicks is just the beginning with this automation initiative. Our goal is to give you even more time back.
- Enhancing communication. We are committed to enhancing the communication between those who plan, and those who operate events. Soon, planners will be able to discover event spaces inside Social Tables.
- City tour. Key members from our team (including me!) will be visiting cities around the U.S. to meet you and listen to you. Be on the lookout for additional details.
- Expanding industry education. We believe in shaping the future through education. As such, we are partnering with hospitality thought leaders to provide content that drives our industry forward. See how we got a head start on 2015 by partnering with Meetings Mean Business.
At Social Tables, we are committed to creating a world where people come together to achieve great things. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface with our current platform – but this is the vision that keeps us going.
We love hearing from you. If you have any ideas or questions, please let me know.
Thanks again, and have an exceptional 2015.
Yours in hospitality,